Keen to get started on the paperwork?  Click on the link to download the Notice of Intended Marriage.

About two weeks after your wedding you can apply to Queensland Births Deaths and Marriages for your official certificate.  You will need to apply for this one and also provide 100 points of identification.

Many of the beautiful beaches and parks in the Sunshine Coast Council's area need to be reserved and there is a fee charged.  Download the form here.

Noosa Council also needs you to book and pay for your beach or park wedding venue.  Find all the information you need here.

Born overseas?

Do you have a birth certificate in a language other than English?  You will need to have it translated by a specific authority.  Call me for more information and I can guide you through the process.


Any question you may have, I have an answer or solution.  Just call or email me.

Please reload